Want someone to tell you what to practice, and get personalized feedback?
This ongoing course features monthly topics (so you don't have to think of what to practice), but enough flexibility that it can be tailored to where you are in your specific scent work journey.
Film your practice of the monthly topic, and submit a video (up to 3 minutes) once a week for analysis and feedback.
It's time to kick start your Scent Work training and get out of that funk! You can do just that with this ongoing course focused on helping you and your dog.
Every month you are part of the program, you will focus on a new skill. Here is a brief glimpse of what you will delve into:
MONTH ONE: Going on the Road
MONTH TWO: Start Lines and Thresholds
MONTH THREE: Creative Containers
MONTH FOUR: Confidence
MONTH FIVE: Vehicles
MONTH SIX: Rewarding
MONTH SEVEN: Exteriors
...and much more!
NOTE: All enrollees will start at Month One and work their way through the program. The longer you are enrolled, the more material you get to work on!
Should I Take This Course?
Are you looking to significantly improve your Scent Work performance? With this monthly program, the longer you participate, the more you will get out of it!
Dog must be familiar hunting for at least one novel odor (Birch, Anise and/or Clove).
What You Will Need for This Course
- your dog
- flat or martingale collar
- 6'-8' leash
- 10'-15' long line
- LOTS of high-value and smelly treats
- crate or area you can stage your dog in while setting up your searches
- containers for practice sessions
- earthquake putty or GlueDots
- Birch ("Sweet Birch" aka Betula Lenta)
- Anise ("Aniseed" aka Pimpinella Anisum)
- Clove ("Clove Bud" aka Eugenia Caryophylatta)
- minimum of 10 tins with holes
- Receive access to all the Month One materials.
- Submit (1) video a week during that month to be reviewed and then receive detailed feedback from Natalie.
- You can combine several short searches into one video, bringing the total to a 3-minute video of sniffing goodness!
- At the end of the month, you may opt to leave the program OR continue your membership receive access to the Month Two materials, submit your videos and so on.
- This process will continue until you opt out of the program.
- You may opt out of the program at any time...but why would you?!
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Probably sound like a broken record, but its easy to follow, makes me (and therefore my dog) enthusiastic, go at my own pace.Introducing Birch Course
What did you enjoy about this course? Took me out of my comfort zone. Making me keep training logs. Teaching me to break down behaviors. That is huge because all I ever see is what I need to work on.Now What Do I Do?! Course
I liked the pace of the course, how the material was presented and most importantly all of the wonderful feedback. I think the at-home learning experience was far better, due to the enormous amount of feedback (and encouragement!) that we would not get as much of in a live class.Introduction to Scent Work Course
The explanation followed by the videos to show the skill or skills. That was helpful. The feedback on my videos was also helpful. The practices each week- gold!NW3 Trial Prep Course
This was the most amazing and insightful seminar I have ever attended on Odor movement and hide placement. WOW! Thank you so very muchHide Placement and Odor Movement Seminar
Get started today to achieve your dog training goals!