Rapid Recall CourseRegular price $230.00
Your dog coming to you when you call can quite literally save their life! We will walk through how to train your dog not one, not two but three different types of recalls in this 6-week online course.
Our dogs are thinking and curious creatures. This means they may very well be investigating something when you are about to call them to you. The question is: will your dog make the choice to leave whatever that thing may be to come to you instead? Oftentimes, the answer is, no.
In this course we will walk you through how to teach different recalls, each having it's own application and use: Name Game, Everyday Recall and Emergency Recall.
Using fun and engaging training games, we will build in muscle memory for your dog to come to you. Coming when called will be a much better choice than not! Using only positive reinforcement and reward-based training, your dog will love to come to you. Additionally, we will walk through how you can up the ante by having your dog run by significant distractions and much more.
Dianna L. Santos
- Family Dog I
- Learn About Clicker Training Webinar
- Mighty Management for Dog Owners Webinar
- Learn How to Speak Dog Vol. 1 Webinar
What You Will Need
- flat or martingale collar
- front-clip harness (optional)
- 6'-8' leash
- 10'-15' long line
- LOTS of small, soft and yummy treats
- toys your dog enjoys to play with
- distractor items
- Name Game: Foundation to Recall
- Everyday Recall: It's Fun to Come When Called!
- Emergency Recall: Life Saver
- Introducing Distractions
- Taking Recalls on the Road