NOTE: Course materials will be released weekly starting on March 6th.
In this course, you will learn how to best prepare to tackle the Beginner, Novice and Intermediate levels for Cyber Scent Work.
Dianna L. Santos
- This is about far more than simply finding the hide!
- Breakdown the requirements for the three levels.
- Tips for tackling Interior, Exterior, Vehicle and Container searches.
- Tips for designing and filming your searches.
- How to earn those Bonus Points.
- Getting ready for your video entries.
- Scorecard Only or Scorecard with Feedback
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS COURSE
- your dog
- collar (flat or martingale)
- harness (back-clip) (optional)
- leash (6'-8') long line (10'-15')
- treats (high-value and smelly)
- crate or area your dog can wait while you set-up your searches boxes
- minimum of 15 boxes of various sizes (good excuse to shop at Amazon!)
- Birch and Anise scented q-tips and odor vessels
- earthquake putty or GlueDots
SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE
Are you interested in trialing with Cyber Scent Work? Learn how you can best prepare to tackle the Beginner, Novice and Intermediate levels of competition.
Are you trialing with other Scent Work competition organizations? The exercises in this course will also be beneficial when preparing to enter the lower levels of other Scent Work competition organizations.
Are you a Scent Work instructor? Garner some ideas and suggestions on how to design trial prep courses in your program.
WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO OFFER THIS COURSE
Scent Work University is fortunate to have Dianna grant us license to feature her courses, seminars and webinars on our online dog training platform. All of the content in this offering is created by, owned by, and the rights to the content, are reserved to Dianna L. Santos.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Probably sound like a broken record, but its easy to follow, makes me (and therefore my dog) enthusiastic, go at my own pace.Introducing Birch Course
What did you enjoy about this course? Took me out of my comfort zone. Making me keep training logs. Teaching me to break down behaviors. That is huge because all I ever see is what I need to work on.Now What Do I Do?! Course
I liked the pace of the course, how the material was presented and most importantly all of the wonderful feedback. I think the at-home learning experience was far better, due to the enormous amount of feedback (and encouragement!) that we would not get as much of in a live class.Introduction to Scent Work Course
The explanation followed by the videos to show the skill or skills. That was helpful. The feedback on my videos was also helpful. The practices each week- gold!NW3 Trial Prep Course
This was the most amazing and insightful seminar I have ever attended on Odor movement and hide placement. WOW! Thank you so very muchHide Placement and Odor Movement Seminar
You may also like
Don't wait. Achieve your dog training goals and get started today.